Sunday, December 19, 2010

Testimonials

Posted by Chris Beck on Indiana Trail Running:
Yesterday's HUFF was an absolutely great race day. I'll reiterate the big THANK YOU to all of the volunteers and organizers. The starting line was c-o-l-d, but it didn't take too long to get warmed up (although Barry's blue frostbite fingers tell a different story). The trail was in great shape with the cold weather - no water or slop anywhere. After the first 20 minutes, the traffic was easily manageable despite the large field in attendance. The aid stations were h-e-a-v-e-n, thinking especially of the hot, delicious chicken noodle soup at mile 8 - yum! (In fact, I may still have a frozen turtle in my pocket from the aid station at mile 4.) The soup selection at the finish was a life saver - the hot and spicy corn chowder by far my favorite. I got to see many old friends, running with a training partner that I never got to train with, and met a few new ones, including a nice Yeti on the run. What a great way to end a year of running!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?